PROTEIN ICE CREAM with PANCAKES and MELTED CHOCOLATE
A healthy India, without any compromise is our motto. Therefore, we have come up with our new recipe using natural sweetener-PROTEIN ICE CREAM with PANCAKES and MELTED CHOCOLATE
- 50 gm GoWhey Dark Chocolate.
- 125 ml Gowhey chocolate Ice cream.
- 1 cup of whole meal self raising flour.
- ¼ cup honey (optional).
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (for cooking use)
- Chopped Dry fruits and fruits.
- Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl, mix it with cocoa powder and add all the wet ingredients (Honey, 2 tablespoons oil & almond milk).
- Whisk the batter thoroughly until combined & then set aside. Meanwhile heat a large non-stick pan over medium high heat.
- Add a drizzle of coconut oil into the pan and swirl it around to coat the bottom. Add 2-tablespoon portions into the pan, cooking about 2-3 per batch. Fry the pancakes until bubbles appear on the surface and edges appear to look dry.
- After this transfer pancakes to a warm plate.
Once Pancakes are made, stack about 5 on top of each other and load with two scoops of Gowhey chocolate Ice cream.
- Melt 50 gm Gowhey dark chocolate using microwave.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top of ice cream and pancakes.
- Chop up desired dry fruit and fruit and place around pancakes.